Paparazzi Pictures

Your Ad Here

Friday, August 05, 2005

Scarlett Johansson wanted to have a Topless sex scene

Scarlett Johansson shocked the director of her new movie The Island when she demanded To shoot her love scene topless instead of being in a bra.

"You know the situation - the famous director gets called to the actor's trailer before she does the love scene. I'm like, here we go. I'm ready to do Ewan and Scarlett's love scene. I'm like, 'Oh my God, she's not going to come out.' She says, 'I'm not f**king wearing this cheap-ass black bra, okay? I'm going naked.' I'm like, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked. It's a PG-13.' Classic story, She's feisty, I must say."
read more


Hey Scarlett If you are reading this. I would much rather have you topless then in a cheap looking bra. As a matter of fact I am shooting a little movie of my own, if you are interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home